Saturday 10 May 2014

The Cake Dutchess goes live on Youtube

I have always been a huge fan of the sugar modelling paste artist, Cake Dutchess.

Image

Her fondant characters are so captivating and expressive in the way they are crafted, that you could imagine each adorable creation having its own little sugary personality. There's really no way you could contemplate ever eating them (well I know I couldn't). 

Image

 I have been following the Cake Dutchess on Facebook for quite a few months now and one thing I love about her is that she uploads tons of fantastic picture tutorials.

Image

 They are projects that anyone could attempt no matter their level of skill. It impresses me how the Cake Dutchess shares her knowledge of cake decorating enthusiastically to help others improve on their own skills.
 If you’re not a follower go and check her page for yourself I can guarantee you will love it: https://www.facebook.com/WeddingCakesUK?fref=ts .

 Image

Checking out my news feed today just as I would any other day I was excited to see that the Cake Dutchess has now launch her very own YouTube Channel! It’s already jam packed full of awesome step-by-step video tutorials such as this delightful tiny turtle.


I’m eager to see what little fuzzy and fury friends the Cake Dutchess will bring to us next! Don't forget to subscribe to her channel so you don't miss out!


mariannacakingmecrazy@gmail.com 
https://www.facebook.com/MariannasCakingMeCrazy
 http://www.pinterest.com/cakingmecrazy/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment